Masters Rower, DO YOU Wish to improve your technique? Need to tune up before an oncoming regatta? Dream of rowing faster? Want to meet new rowing friends? YOU WILL Be guided by world class coaches. Escape to a top rowing venue. Boost your rowing skills. Discover a beautiful part of the world. Click here…Details
Triathlon New Zealand in Banyoles Bruce Hunter, National Programme Couch for TRI New Zealand talks about his experience training in Banyoles for the past one month and a half. He shares with us what he’s liked the most about the Lake of Banyoles and its facilities all arranged by Agenda Sports & Elements. Here there…Details
We have several categories and TEAM BUILDING activities! We are waitting for you to enjoy our festival!
Link to the webpage of 8th Banyoles Festival! http://festivaldragonboatbanyoles.com/
A STORY OF PERSONAL AND SPORTS OVERCOMING Mental barriers are more difficult to overcome than physical ones. “BIENVE” DIRECTOR OF THE CHILEAN ROWING FEDERATION 63 years old, husband of Otilia, father of two children, Carles, 38, and Jordi, 30, and grandfather, two grandchildren Idaira, 5 years old and Alex, 1 month. From May 29th…Details
We are glad to launch the Costa Brava Swimrun camps 2019 in collaboration with our swedish partner, the coach and swimrun athlete Sarah Hansson.Details
Thanks to Guillem of Agenda Sports for organising an excellent masters sculling training camp at Banyoles. The lake, club facilities at CNB, accommodation and coaching were all excellent, my thanks to coach Adria. Highly recommended.Details
Link to the webpage of 7th Banyoles Festival! http://festivaldragonboatbanyoles.com/
Blackrock Rowing’s first ever camp abroad was a very succesful training week in sunny Sevilla.
The young Blackrock rowers enjoyed the local food, amazing sights and great training conditions.
We hope this is just the beginning of many more to come!
- Hi Guilem, thank you again for the organisation. I think everyone agrees that this was one of the best training camps we did in the last decade.Swevegem Kayak Team ( Belgium )
- It was the first time the club and myself have ever organised a training camp for the junior squad so we were going into the unknown but you both helped us with all aspects of the trip. We are already thinking about next year and are gathering potential dates, we'd love to come back again if possible. Hope to be in touch soon! Many thanks again,DARC Coaching Team & Athletes
- Sevilla’s rowing venue is excellent and just what was required for us. All good!Sarah Parnell, Tribesmen RC
- I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for all the assistance and help you have given us not only this year but the past years Triathlon NZ have based themselves in Banyoles, you’ve been great to work with.Maree Kaati – Triathlon NZ
- Many thanks for all your hard work in helping us put the camp together. The camp was fantastic!Dan Janes – CULRC
- Just wanted to say thank you on behalf of the guys, it was a great camp with great equipment/accommodation and even better weather. We hope to return next year with more people around the same time.Alex Owen – Warwick University Boat Club
- Thanks for all your help over the last 4 years!Tom Dyson – GB Rowing Adaptive Squad Head Coach
- 2016 is the 11th time I have been on training camp to Banyoles, I choose to bring the Cambridge University Women’s Boat Club back to Banyoles every year for many reasons. We are looked after very well by Agenda, they go out of their way to help and accommodate all of our requests. The weather in Banyoles is always temperate, so we can guarantee good water, the facilities are excellent so we can do what ever training we need, including great cycle rides away from the lake. Lake Banyoles is a stunning environment to train in and you can’t help but be inspired training on the 1992 Olympic course, we will continue to return.Cambridge University Women’s Boat Club
- Love training in Banyoles , Girona and area around there , would even like to live there one day! Rachel (Klamer) and I will come back to Banyoles next summer before leaving for the Rio Olympics. It would be great if you could arrange a nice place to stay there.Richard Murray Triathlete, South Africa ITU ranking nº4 2015
- 2016 is the 11th time I have been on training camp to Banyoles, I choose to bring the Cambridge University Women’s Boat Club back to Banyoles every year for many reasons. We are looked after very well by Agenda, they go out of their way to help and accommodate all of our requests. The weather in Banyoles is always temperate, so we can guarantee good water, the facilities are excellent so we can do what ever training we need, including great cycle rides away from the lake. Lake Banyoles is a stunning environment to train in and you can’t help but be inspired training on the 1992 Olympic course, we will continue to return.Rob Baker, CUWBC Head Coach 2016
- Hello Guillem and happy new year! It has been a fantastic experience for all of our athletes and coaches I truly appreciate all you have done for them along the way. I wish you all the best in the coming year,Steve Hargis, US Junior National Rowing Team 2016
- Had a great time being shown how greatt Banyoles is for training with Agenda Sports & Elements team. The Road to the Rio Paralympics 2016 is well under way and I plan on some Banyoles training with you guys being part of it. Fabulous roads for biking, great gym, beautiful lake, accommodation perfectly located and a great team. THANK YOU!!!Karen Darke, GB Paralympic Cyclist London 2012 Silver Medal