We were very happy to help Canadian master rower Peggy McBride realise a unique personal ambition: to row at every Olympic rowing venue. At this time in Banyoles lake. The 1992 Summer Olympics is especially important to her because her husband was part of the Australian Olympic team that year. During her visit we had the chance…Details
Great training and glorious weather for CULRC – Cambridge University Lightweight Rowing Club annual camp in Sevilla. Thanks once again to head coach Dan Janes, all of us at Agenda will be cheering you on during the Henley Boat Races!
Alongside our UK partner Sports Europe , we just hosted a very succesful winter camp for Downing College Boat Club, held traditionally in Seville and this year in Banyoles. Great water conditions all throughout the week and huge improvement amongst the crews. All the best to the athletes, coaches Ian Watson and Jeremy Boardman, and…Details
Today we are at the Olympic Port of Badalona to support the creation of dragon boat club on this city. Very pleased!
Congratulations Karen Darke for your gold medal!!! Hoping you come to #banyoles soon!
Congrats to our friends Gary and Paul O’Donovan, of the Irish Olympic Rowing team. Silver in the men’s lightweight double sculls, what an achievement! The Irish are on fire this year Special thanks to coach Morten Espersen. Hope to see you again soon!
Absolutely incredible! You just left Banyoles, and arrived to Rio to go and fetch gold at the Women’s Single 200m! Congratulations, Lisa Carrington!!
Good luck today in the 500m as well!
Hope to see you training in the lake of Banyoles again next year.
We wanted to do our bit to wake up the dragon that all have inside! During the hours before the crucial match between Girona and Perfumerías Avenida, the second game of the series League final women’s basketball, a team of Dragon Boat Emotions planted a ship at the entrance to City Hall Fontajau to encourage…Details
These days the newspaper was released economic vitality of the Lake Banyoles region. In Agenda Sports & Elements work very hard every day to offer all our customers a unique experience in a privileged environment as the Lake of Banyoles. We are pleased to see the results step by step. We will continue to strive…Details
The registration forms are already open for the 5th DRAGON BOAT FEST MEETING. Click here to download the registration form fill it and send it to:
Additionally, the 1st Interuniversitary Dragon Boat Meeting and the 1st Dragon Boat Corporate Meeting will take place. The 7th of May has been decided to be the date for the celebration of the 5th International Dragon Boat Festival of Banyoles. This year, it will also host the 1st Interuniversitary Dragon Boat Meeting and the 1st…Details
- I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for all the assistance and help you have given us not only this year but the past years Triathlon NZ have based themselves in Banyoles, you’ve been great to work with.Maree Kaati – Triathlon NZ
- Many thanks for all your hard work in helping us put the camp together. The camp was fantastic!Dan Janes – CULRC
- Just wanted to say thank you on behalf of the guys, it was a great camp with great equipment/accommodation and even better weather. We hope to return next year with more people around the same time.Alex Owen – Warwick University Boat Club
- Thanks for all your help over the last 4 years!Tom Dyson – GB Rowing Adaptive Squad Head Coach
- 2016 is the 11th time I have been on training camp to Banyoles, I choose to bring the Cambridge University Women’s Boat Club back to Banyoles every year for many reasons. We are looked after very well by Agenda, they go out of their way to help and accommodate all of our requests. The weather in Banyoles is always temperate, so we can guarantee good water, the facilities are excellent so we can do what ever training we need, including great cycle rides away from the lake. Lake Banyoles is a stunning environment to train in and you can’t help but be inspired training on the 1992 Olympic course, we will continue to return.Cambridge University Women’s Boat Club
- Love training in Banyoles , Girona and area around there , would even like to live there one day! Rachel (Klamer) and I will come back to Banyoles next summer before leaving for the Rio Olympics. It would be great if you could arrange a nice place to stay there.Richard Murray Triathlete, South Africa ITU ranking nº4 2015
- 2016 is the 11th time I have been on training camp to Banyoles, I choose to bring the Cambridge University Women’s Boat Club back to Banyoles every year for many reasons. We are looked after very well by Agenda, they go out of their way to help and accommodate all of our requests. The weather in Banyoles is always temperate, so we can guarantee good water, the facilities are excellent so we can do what ever training we need, including great cycle rides away from the lake. Lake Banyoles is a stunning environment to train in and you can’t help but be inspired training on the 1992 Olympic course, we will continue to return.Rob Baker, CUWBC Head Coach 2016
- Hello Guillem and happy new year! It has been a fantastic experience for all of our athletes and coaches I truly appreciate all you have done for them along the way. I wish you all the best in the coming year,Steve Hargis, US Junior National Rowing Team 2016
- Had a great time being shown how greatt Banyoles is for training with Agenda Sports & Elements team. The Road to the Rio Paralympics 2016 is well under way and I plan on some Banyoles training with you guys being part of it. Fabulous roads for biking, great gym, beautiful lake, accommodation perfectly located and a great team. THANK YOU!!!Karen Darke, GB Paralympic Cyclist London 2012 Silver Medal
- The water has been so fantastic that we are going to make full use of the lake, with the British weather we spend plenty of time on bikes, ergos and in the gym. Thank you for this and everything, the camp is terrific in every respect, the meals, accommodation and support is brilliant.Jim Chalmers, Kings School Worcester Head Coach, 2016
- Thank you, and thanks again for the help you provided this year in organising the camp for me. We all had a fantastic time and were able to get some solid training done out in Seville, which has led to some great results so far this year!Rachel Franks, Downing College Rowing Team Capitain 2016
Cambridge University Boat Club has been coming to Banyoles in early January for over 20 years. The lake provides ideal training and testing conditions for rowing, exactly what we need 3 months before BNY Mellon Boat Race. The facilities at CNB are extensive so we can continue cardiovascular training on land as well as strength and conditioning work in the weights room. Off the water the team can relax in one of the many cafes or experience the historic Old Town.Steve Trapmore – CUBC Head Coach